I usually initiate new Astro projects using the official Astro Basic template. However, it is not pre-configured. Therefore, I’ve built my own one: https://github.com/ansidev/astro-basic-template.
- Astro v2, disabled Astro Telemetry.
- Astro Compress - Compress output HTML, CSS, JS, image.
- Astro PurgeCSS - Remove unused CSS from build output.
- Automate releasing new versions using GitHub Actions and following the
- Automate Netlify deployment, support GitHub deploy environment. Go to section.
- Automate rebasing PR branch via PR comment:
- Node package manager: PNPM.
- Conventional commit.
- ESLint - Static code analyzer.
- Prettier - Code formatter.
- Renovate - Automate dependency updates.
- changie, git-chglog - Generate changelog from conventional commits.
- taskfile - Task files for common tasks.
Release notes: v2.0.0.
Please take a look at it and leave feedback for me. If there is any issue or feature request, feel free to create a new GitHub issue.
It would be great if you also give my project a GitHub star.
If you find this project and my other projects useful to you, consider donating to me at: